Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Highways Improvement Plan

Parishes have been asked by Kent Highways to put together a "Highways Improvement Plan" (HIP).

Residents can contact the Parish Clerk to advise of any highways related issues and they will be added to a list and submitted to Kent Highways. There is no guarantee that work will be carried out but the aim is for the issue to be assessed and if it meets KCC Highways criteria it will be actioned accordingly. 


All highway faults, including potholes, street light faults, drainage, traffic signal faults and salt bins can be reported using the following link

Public right of way faults :