Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Useful Contacts


For non-emergency matters call 101 or report online 

Report | Kent Police


Maidstone Borough Council

Dog fouling / Fly tipping / Litter problem / Noise nuisance / Missed bin collection / Abandoned vehicles / Anti-social behaviour / Graffiti / Needles / Flyposting / Pest problem / Dead animal / Planning breach

Street care and cleaning | Maidstone Borough Council


Kent County Council

Highway faults, including potholes, street light faults, drainage, traffic signal faults and salt bins

Report a problem on a road or pavement - Kent County Council

Public right of way faults :

Report a problem on a right of way - Kent County Council


South East Water

Report a leak :

Report a hazard or leak | South East Water


Southern Water 

Blocked drains and sewage issues :

Sewers (


UK Power Networks

Report a power cut :

Live power cut information: London, East Anglia, South East England | UK Power Networks

Broomfield & Kingswood Parish Council Useful Contacts
Broomfield & Kingswood Parish Council Useful Contacts